This Company is a globally recognised provider of specialised medical products and prides themselves of highly efficient products, systems and procedures. Equally, the people they employ are amongst the best of the best and so are only looking for those highly motivated, dedicated, hard working and passionate top achievers who always strive to exceed expectations. An opportunity has arisen to join their operations and warehouse team within their highly important Kit Room assembling medical kits.
You key responsibilities will include accurately picking, packing and dispatching of loan kits, assembling kits according to priority and stock availability, keeping accurate records in the system and liaising with the customer service team and external clients. This is a highly productive and efficient team that look for those top individuals who always go above and beyond and are not afraid to stick up their hand when they see a way to improve processes. No extensive experience is needed – we just want to see some clear achievements you made, your strong attention to detail and a great attitude! The successful candidate will ideally have:
• Previous experience within warehousing, customer service, logistics, supply chain or FMCG environment (ideal but not essential)
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Strong initiative with the ability to work autonomously
• Flexible with the ability to think ‘outside the box’
• Computer literate (experience with an ERM system will be an advantage)
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential!
For instructions on how to apply, click the Organization Name in the Find Jobs page.