Our Client is located in Bankstown, Sydney and is seeking a Legal Secretary to cover for a staff member on maternity leave. This will be an ongoing role, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm for a 6 month period.
This position is for an immediate start so you must be currently available. The role will involve duties such as:
• Calling to arrange settlements
• Liaising with banks and clients
• Preparing conveyancing paperwork
• General Administration
To be considered for this role you must possess the following:
• Minimum 2 years exp as a legal secretary
• Great communication skills including phone manner
• Great spelling and grammar
• Great typist
• Minimal experience with conveyancing is required
For instructions to apply, click the Organization Name in the Find Jobs page.