An opportunity to join a leader like this does not come along every day! With a global presence and offices in every major country, they are at the forefront of change and development and continue to take the reins in technology, delivering tomorrow’s world, today.
As they continue to grow, an opportunity has become available for a Strategy Analyst to join this busy environment providing support to the Enterprise Business division by analysing and providing insights and recommendations regarding the effectiveness and viability of identified initiatives.
Based in luxury offices in Western Sydney positioned amongst a buzzing café atmosphere, you can enjoy a 1st class working environment with onsite parking available and positioned conveniently within a short stroll to public transport.
Commencing immediately in this long term contract, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Research and analyse industry trends and best practices and make recommendations regarding their application to the Enterprise Business
- Analyse the market and identify new opportunities to develop corporate strategy and planning
- Track performance over time by preparing metrics and mechanisms that will improve strategic plans
- Assist in the preparation of presentation decks for internal and external review
- Prepare business cases to justify the implementation of new strategic initiatives and projects
- Recommend new technologies, techniques and business processes to achieve identified business goals
- Support the delivery and design of training modules
- Prepare marketing collateral to support strategic initiatives
For full details and information on how to apply, click the Organization name in Find Jobs.